Fodor’s In Focus Turks & Caicos Islands (Full-color Travel Guide)
Whether you want to hit the beach at Grace Bay, scuba dive along the Columbus Passage, or relax at a luxury resort on Providenciales, the local Fodor’s travel experts in Turks & Caicos are here to help! Fodor’s In Focus Turks & Caicos Islands guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else
Whether you want to hit the beach at Grace Bay, scuba dive along the Columbus Passage, or relax at a luxury resort on Providenciales, the local Fodor’s travel experts in Turks & Caicos are here to help! Fodor’s In Focus Turks & Caicos Islands guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
GET INSPIRED • AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
• PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on the islands’ best beaches, luxury hotels, and outdoor activities
• FULL-COLOR PHOTOS throughout the guide, new this edition, to spark your wanderlust!
• UP-TO-DATE and HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS covering the most recommended sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, activities, and more
GET PLANNING • MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
• COVERS: Providenciales, Grace Bay, the Caicos and the Cays, Grand Turk, Salt Cay, and moreGET GOING • DETAILED MAPS to navigate confidently
• TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS on when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
• HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, cuisine, geography and more
• LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
Planning on visiting other destinations in the Caribbean? Check out Fodor’s Essential Caribbean, Fodor’s In Focus St. Maarten/St. Martin, St. Barth & Anguilla, Fodor’s In Focus Aruba, and Fodor’s U.S. & British Virgin Islands.
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images included in the physical edition.